[ANN] MobGUI plugin : mobile development aid + movie player question

John Craig john at splash21.com
Fri Jun 10 02:41:23 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for the feedback - it's still early days for the plugin!  I added the iOS movie player object yesterday and it's working ok, but I notice that if I switch it to full screen then press >> fforward that the result is a black screen and it doesn't return to the card or show the normal blue 'done' button.  Has anyone else seen this?  Should I be picking up a message and doing something to return?  Thanks again and I'll post an update today.

JC