Local files in revBrowser

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 13:46:39 EDT 2011

Hi Mike & Klaus ...

> John sent me a copy of the files, the revbrowserstuff is working fine, it
> seems to be javascript related (the errors are javascript errors) but i'm
> not much on javascript so this is over my head.

What confuses me, and it doesn't take at lot, is that it all runs fine under OSX... It works on OSX if I open the html file by using rev browser and it opens if I use a web browser.... it just won't under windows... my simple mind and short attention span just can't get to grips with this at all...

be well

Dixie