Importing Word documents

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 9 13:37:25 EDT 2011

James,

If "it" is empty, in other words if the shell function doesn't return a value, it means that the textutil command didn't produce any errors. Have a look at the folder containing the original file. It should also contain the new file.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com