LIVECODE running in LION

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jun 8 10:50:16 EDT 2011

Pierre,

The problem here was that my snow leopard dvd was at another place so I had
no way to boot from a different startup disk to recover the main disk... now
it is done.

I advise you to wait till it is released, I just installed DP4 and I don't
think I like it (just for personal reasons, nothing technical)

cheers
andre