LIVECODE running in LION

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jun 8 08:30:05 EDT 2011

My lion installation failed four times until I managed to boot from other
media and used disk utility to repair the HD, mind you that the HD was
working fine with Snow Leopard.

My machine is a macbook pro with intel core 2 duo and 4GB of RAM. I find the
system slower than with Snow Leopard. Also on a pure aesthetic note, I don't
like the new login screen.

LiveCode appears to be fine here.

Cheers
andre