How do you build the tabs like in the script editor

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Tue Jun 7 15:42:02 EDT 2011

on Mon Jun 6 23:31:53 CDT 2011, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>>If you view UI elements in lists, the group "Script Tabs" is in
revSETemplate on card Main.<<

Thanx for the heads up on this Jacqueline. I noticed the "Script Tabs"
group is using a behavior button - several lines of code.
The objects (buttons) are added and removed from this group as needed.

I've started prototyping an example, and it seems the best approach for
this kind of thing.
If you'd like the example stack when I'm done, please let me know. LC
4.6.1

Regards,
Mark Stuart