Option Menus

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Mon Jun 6 09:19:23 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have another simple question. In HTML for example, when I set up an Option
menu I can set both the Name and the Value of the each of the options in the
list.  This give me a way to display one thing to the use but reference a
different value on selection of that item.

In Live Code I can only set one value, not two.

This seems to me to be a rather common requirement. If I am asking users to
select something in the menu, I want to show them something Nice but
actually use a unique ID of some sort when they select it. So I am curious
if the community has arrived at a common way of solving this common problem.

Thanks

Todd

Todd Geist