SubStacks and message path

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 05:09:21 EDT 2011

...thanks Robert but 'do login()' was working just fine until I moved it from a login 'card' in the mainstack into into a login substack.

And it does again now, since I have taken Jaque's advice to use groups with switched visibility (and background images that simulate popping a substack with a fancy window shape) instead of unnecessary substacks!

I think I'm gradually learning how to avoid the bits of LiveCode that I don't understand enough to be able to control! ;-)
Best,
Keith..