Why I love Appleworks

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sun Jun 5 16:17:02 EDT 2011

You can try suitable variants of EMACS (but I doubt it will have a LC mode). On the Mac, I use Alpha (especially for TeX)
it is available at
http://bdesgraupes.pagesperso-orange.fr/alphabinaries.html
The versions at the bottom are PPC and require Rosetta on intel machines (it works really fine)
The beta version above targets newer OS versions and machines. I have not tried it yet.
The modes are written in TCL, and you can modify them or create your own.
If you just want to go from page to page, the "Text" mode should suffice.
HTH,
	François