Naive question 666

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 15:56:19 EDT 2011

Thanks Jim,
I see that 'image library' is yet another term that requires disambiguation!

Yes LiveCode has the 'Development Tool>Image Library for cross project re-use, and thanks for the tips on this.

I'm looking more at the centralisation of a project's images into a single image library. Divided by a common language again!
Best,
Keith..