Naive question 666

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Jun 4 15:15:21 EDT 2011

I guess I'm still not sure why a user stack/card with images on it is better
than using the image library (I've asked before and never got a response).
 Importing image files into the library assigns a unique image ID to them so
no conflicts. Once the images are in the library, they are available to any
LC application, they are included in standalones, and you can place buttons
with a reference to them on a card just by clicking a button in the image
library.

I don't do a lot of graphic work within LC so I'm probably missing something
obvious, but I'd love to know what it is.

Pete