Unicode textFields in Linux & vanishing text

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Fri Jun 3 15:24:57 EDT 2011

I got an error message when I used your script verbatim, but when I removed
the outer parentheses, I could see the two letters in the field, no problem.
LC 4.6.1, Windows 7 64-bit.

I don't know if they are the correct two letters, but you can check my
screen shot at http://russian.cornell.edu/TwoChars.png

Slava