Blend & Snapshot

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:46:39 EDT 2011

On 06/03/2011 09:39 PM, John Dixon wrote:

> Well I guess it beats smoking behind the cycle sheds... from the release notes
> export snapshot from [ rectangle rectangle of ] object [ ( with | without ) effects ] …

As the teacher, smoking behind the bike sheds would be a bit infra dig .
. .  :)

Also, at the "High" school next door (the Seamstresses' and
Hairdressers' Grammar School)
all the tarts and jocks smoke nonstop on the pavement/sidewalk right
under the window of
my school nonstop: unlike people of my generation they don't even make
an effort to hide!

Just to help you get the picture; remember Rikki Lake in "Hairspray",
but at 17, not 12, multiplied
by 25, chain-smoking outside and grinding the butts into the paving
stones with their sequinned
high-heels.

Possibly you will find it easier to understand why I am fooling around
with BLENDS in my break.