revBrowser's htmltext property for Unicode text

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:36:13 EDT 2011

Another option you could try is something like the following

*-- uses javascript to place the body of the current page into the tText
variable.    *
*put revBrowserExecuteScript(sBrowserId,"result=document.body.innerHTML")
into tText*

and see if javascript sets the result correctly so you can use the text.