How to to ell if a stack is loaded as a plugin

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Thu Jun 2 14:53:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am looking for a good way to determine an open stack is a plugin.  Right
now I am just checking to see if the folder the Stack is in is called
plugin.  This sort of works, but If a stack happens to be in a folder that
is named plugins, but I opened normally (ie not through the plugin menu)
 then this test would be wrong.

In fact I think any test based on the directory wouldn't be so good.  There
would always be the chance that you opened through the file browser.

Is there a function that returns the list of plugins currently opened?

Thanks

Todd

Todd Geist