ANN: 25% off Installer Maker Plugin license

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 1 06:40:03 EDT 2011

Hi LiveCoders,

Usually, I offer a 25% discount on Installer Maker Plugin licenses during the Live LiveCode Code Event. I will soon release a new version and I've decided to keep the offer valid until the new version is released. You can now buy a license for €29 instead of €39, not from the official site but at http://livetalk.us/im/ You can download a trial version of the plugin at http://qery.us/ce .

For those who already have a license and want to upgrade now or when the new release is available, you can still buy an upgrade license with the usual 50% discount at http://qery.us/ce .

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille