lack of Mac OS X intuition: system menu

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Sun Jul 31 23:57:37 EDT 2011

Then this has to remain a mystery: my stack doesn't set the defaultMenuBar,
and when I test it in the Message box, I see that it is the rev file in
Toolset.

I made a working sample of my two revBrowser problems and posted it on the
Mac OS forum in response to Bernd's kind interest. Maybe he'll spot
something I've done wrong. If not, I'll post on the dev list. One of these
problems doesn't seem to be related to Unicode: revBrowserCallScript()
returns "WebUndefined cStringUsingEncoding: unrecognized selector sent to
instance." That's a mouthful that tells me nothing, even though all the
words make sense...

Thanks again, Jacque!

Slava