HELP - Major Emergency - substack not showing

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Sun Jul 31 16:32:16 EDT 2011

OK, I found out the substack is being either minimized or off the
screen, but if I right click on the taskbar (the page shows up when I
hover over the LiveCode icon) and choose "open maximized" and then move
it into position, it shows. However, this is lost when I close the
project and re-open it.

What can I do?

Mike

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011
14:31:51 -0500, Admin wrote:

> I just finished creating a 3 card
substack and now the cards won't
> open when clicked or coded to open.
On top of that, Live Code is acting
> very sluggish ever since I started
working on the substack. When you try
> to open one, the current stack
window flashes and nothing happens.

> This
> is catastrophic for me
right now. My project is due tomorrow and I was
> just about finished.
How do I get them back???? I cannot afford to re-do
> it. My backups are
also the same. Running newest version of Live Code.
> Same problem
happens in the previous version. The substack worked fine
> and then all
of a sudden, things got very sluggish and now the substack
> won't
open.