lack of Mac OS X intuition: system menu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 31 05:43:08 EDT 2011

Hi Slava,

This can indeed be a problem once in a while. If you have closed all palettes and windows and your own stack is the only stack visible, then you get may stuck. Just don't close the tools palette unless you're absolutely sure. Whenever you click in an IDE window or choose the pointer tool, you should see the IDE menu bar, unless the Preview In Menubar option is set to true.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com