lack of Mac OS X intuition: system menu

paolo mazza mazzapaolo at libero.it
Sun Jul 31 02:10:40 EDT 2011

Slava,
using Mac OS, usually I have the application menu in the run mode and
the LC IDE menu in the edit mode (unless I set the "Set as stack Menu
Bar" option to false in the Menu Builder).
If I select the "Preview in Menu Bar" button in the Menu Builder
panel, for some reasons, I have the new application menu both in the
run and in the edit mode.
However, if I either close the Menu Bar panel, or I quit and restart
the IDE, I get the IDE menu bar only when I set the edit mode.
You could have a Manu Bar panel open somewhere.
What about restarting the LC IDE ?
All the best
Paolo Mazza