User Interface Question

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 20:17:39 EDT 2011

I never do mouse cursor changes in controls. I do all of them in the card.

on mouseMove px,py
  if px,py is within the rect of ... then
    -- cursor A
  else if px,py is within the rect of ... then
    -- cursor B
  else
    -- put the cursor back to normal
  end if
end mouseMove

This makes it *much* easier to control what's shown when.

Jeff M.