A way to get LC out of the way

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 12:42:42 EDT 2011

Thanks Bob. I had been diddling around with exactly those features when I have managed to make the substitution, but felt a little uneasy that the Destroy Stack might be messing me up in ways that I didn't realize. The name IS unfortunate as you mentioned. Actually, I have an even more exasperating "trial" to deal with. I want to reassemble my program using the existing stacks, but there appears to be no way to severe LC's strangle-hold on things. I'd love to be able to create a new program by dragging copies of the existing stacks over to a new folder and establishing "new" relationships amongst them, but LC is insistent on maintaining the "old" relationships. I'd like to change the standalone application settings of this "new" relationship. So far I have been unsuccessful; just spinning my wheels doing things over and over again.

Regardless, Thanks. If anyone has a clue as to how this last approach may be accomplished I would love to hear about it.

Joe Wilkins