Installing iOS SDK and Xcode on Windows 7.

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Jul 29 11:09:13 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Shao Sean wrote:

> I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure iOS dev is limited to Mac Only. :\
>>

> They are running the tools in a virtual machine so as far as the software
> is aware it is running on a Mac..

True, the software would not know the difference, but the user definitely
would because it would be prohibitively slow "in a vm".  I googled
"tonymac", and found that people apparently are running directly on i5 and
i7 machines with the OS installed directly from purchased retail install
media.  Due to Apple licensing restrictions, one can't use such a system in
a business, but it is quite interesting what is technically possible.