A way to get LC out of the way

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 01:05:06 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling; maybe I should say "fighting" with LC. I have an app in which I do some things that create new cards in one of the sub-stacks. In the process of refining things I want to swap the original stack with the one that has the new cards, but LC always remembers the larger stack. After a while, I'm usually able to have the smaller one used, but it's a real effort. Have I missed some simple way of doing this. In most other programs, I would be able to just replace the large one with the small one. I can do it in this case too, but the small one is never seen.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins