on-rev livecodeServer 4.6.3 .irev .lc

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 15:40:08 EDT 2011

Andre,

Thanks for the info. It looks like you can use either the old irev server or the new liveCodeServer server, depending on the file extension you use.

-----------------------------

file: get_version.irev

<?rev
put the version
?>

output: 3.5
--------------------------
--------------------------
file: get_version.lc

<?rev

put the version

?>

output: 4.6.3
--------------------------
--------------------------
file: get_version.irev

<?lc

put the version

?>

output: JUNK as expected

--------------------------

--------------------------

file: get_version.lc

<?rev

put the version

?>

output: 4.6.3
--- the file extension decides which version you get,
--- you can use either <?rev or <?lc for your scripts

Mike