A case of assigned behavior not taken into account

Pete Haworth lists.pete at haworths.org
Thu Jul 28 12:55:39 EDT 2011

The dictionary does say that behaviors are in the form of long IDs but I
have found that they don't have to be.  A behavior of the form 'button ID
1234 of stack "xyz" works just fine.  I have no idea if this is a loophole
or whether it is intended to work that way.  I do know that it save a huge
amount of work reassigning behaviors every time you move a stack form one
location to another.

Pete