AW: OT: I want to buy Lion

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jul 28 02:41:57 EDT 2011

Hi Arie,

noop, that's just the annoying thing. I can't even open the MacAppStore on
Leopard, no chance. Even if Apple wants to switch to this new MacApp Store
thing for the future, I don't understand why they don't offer anymore any
"classic download" option for backward compatibility for users who are not
up to date every day like me.
Tiemo