[OT] More Apple Foolishness

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 27 22:49:19 EDT 2011

Yep, Bill. I know. In fact, I mentioned in my first post that trying to find
an app in one of those folders is like playing a kids game. That quote you
reference was from Bruce, and said the bit about folders BEFORE iPad came
out with folders, though it really hasn't changed much as far as ease-of-use
goes. Try dragging an icon across 7 pages of OTHER icons to deposit in a
folder on page 1. Ugh. If that's the best they can figure out then they need
to rehire Tog.