windows revserver stack support

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:04:59 EDT 2011

More information.  On a different machine, *ubuntu 1, apache2,
livecode-server 4-6-3* there is also a signal 11, but quite a bit more info
(that I don't understand.)

livecode-server exited due to fatal signal 11
  in __kernel_sigreturn @ 0
  in <unknown> @ 0x8158f85
  in <unknown> @ 0x809e596
  in <unknown> @ 0x809ea13
  in <unknown> @ 0x809eccc
  in <unknown> @ 0x809177d
  in <unknown> @ 0x8091fed
  in <unknown> @ 0x81cd09e
  in <unknown> @ 0x81c96d3
  in <unknown> @ 0x81c9b40
  in __libc_start_main @ 231
  in fwrite @ 305

I'm going to re-download the livecode server distributions on the off chance
theres been a sneaky fix or update that I haven't seen, but at this point
i'm without clue. Which is of course my usual state of being! *grin*

Will send a note to support in a day or so if nobody can point me to
whatever mistake I made.

Thanks in advance for any help