Getting a list of non-Rev main stacks

Pete Haworth lists.pete at haworths.org
Tue Jul 26 19:28:49 EDT 2011

I have a need to get a list of all open application stacks.  The mainstacks
property includes all the IDE stacks so I filter them out by looking for the
ones that begin with "rev".  That gets most of them but still leaves a few
that don't start with "rev", e.g "Home", "Answer Dialog", "AskDialog",
"Message Box".  I keep adding to the list of specific names to exclude, but
new ones crop up every now and again.

Does anyone know of a fail safe method of detecting that a stack belongs to
the IDE?  Maybe some custom property or other?

Pete