Where does survive the inventive user?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:03:07 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Today, I read again this article by Dan Shafer:
http://www.danshaferblog.com/inventive-users-need-help-on-the-ithings

Many obvious questions arise from this article:
Does latest versions of Livecode fill this niche?

Is programming for mobile so easy (using Livecode)
that anyone that wants to, could do it?

Did anyone here knows someone who actually started
learning programming after buying one of the
mobile platforms?

Today, I woke with an strange idea: Mobile computing
will displace desktop computing for most everyday
computing tasks in a really short time (5 to 10 years).

Tell me if this idea has a real basis or is just an echo of
the hype that surrounds the latest products.

Thanks in advance!

Al