How to add something to a group

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:37:24 EDT 2011

There are several; Navigator (mine) is one, but it is ancient, unmaintained
and somewhat buggy at this point. I believe I already said this, but anyone
who still wants to use it can do so for free at this point. An even more
ancient version of navigator comes with your standard installation; you can
get an updated (but still ancient) version here:
http://inspiredlogic.com/navigator/Navigator.html

gc