paolo mazza mazzapaolo at libero.it
Tue Jul 26 09:54:57 EDT 2011

Thank you all.

So,  there is  a property ( header )   only for the on-rev server environment?

In fact I can not use this property in the IDE (I get a compilation
error) and it does not exists in the LC documentation (version 4.6.0).

Are there other undocumented properties suitable only to the server environment?

Actually the script suggested by Jan works, and I get a page with 2
new headers. However, for some reasons, the browser do not reload the
page.

Dave, you are right,  I was unfair with PHP...  still, at least "put
the long date"  is pretty elegant.

All the best.

Paolo Mazza