A Question about Geometry Manager in LiveCode...

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Mon Jul 25 15:08:53 EDT 2011

Hello All!

I am still playing with LiveCode and have a question regarding the Geometry
Manager. When I am working on a stack, I set the Geometry Manager to resize
several objects. The thing is, after implementing the settings, the objects
do not resize until compiled (i.e., into a standalone application). Is this
normal? To clarify, the resizing works correctly in my compiled program, but
it does not resize while coding in the LiveCode IDE. (Even when clicking on
the Run/Browse tool.)

Also, does anyone have any feedback regarding the NativeGeometry Addon in
the RunRev store?

Thanks!

- Boo