pasting text from revbrowser

Serge Brami brami.serge at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 06:48:58 EDT 2011

Hello All
I try to get  the contents of a  revbrowser window  and paste it into a livecode  field
the web page is a banking chart

first I select manually the text in the revbrowser window

Then  I Use revbrowserGet  selected put the contents into myvariable  and paste it into a field  (using  :set   the htmltext of field myfield  to myvariable)
the problem is that all the return characters disappears

Even  if  i copy  manually the text  and paste it directly in a field i get the same thing

If I copy the text manually and paste it into a Word processor software it works fine   the return characters don't disappear

Have you any idea ??

best regards