Detecting Different Versions of Livecode

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 22 01:26:49 EDT 2011

Pete-

> Maybe you could tell me what you get for whatever license you have?

Mark WIEDER

Commercial
1
Windows,Mac OS X,Linux,Web,iOS,Android,Windows Mobile,Linux Mobile

Local

Mind you, I have no idea what Linux Mobile is, but it sounds good to
me. And is that the actual spacing of lines in your version? I had
thought that maybe line 3 could differentiate between the Commercial
and Person versions, but from your post is looks like "Personal" is
line 4. That's annoying if it's true. I have a blank line after my
name and then another before the word "Local".

And I have no idea why my last name is in all caps. Maybe I'm yelling
at myself. Maybe it's a secret handshake the rev team uses to identify
troublemakers.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net