Lion problem report and fix

Pete Haworth lists.pete at haworths.org
Thu Jul 21 21:07:04 EDT 2011

I guess the question here is where on earth are you supposed to put an
application's files if you want them to be available to all users?  It seems
like /Library/Application Support makes sense but apparently Apple have
decided otherwise.  I hope they have published a guideline somewhere that
explains how to handle this situation.

Pete