Lion problem report and fix

Pete Haworth lists.pete at haworths.org
Thu Jul 21 18:15:22 EDT 2011

Thanks for that knowledge Richard, very useful.  One thing I noticed on my
Mac (OS X 10.6.8) is that all the folders inside the Application Support
folder are named simply with the application name not with bundle
identifier, so in the example quoted, they are in the MyApp folder, not the
com.example.MyApp folder.

Pete