Setting a dirty flag for a file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 21 15:13:14 EDT 2011

Hi Charles,

Isn't it sufficient to simply no close the file until you're done? You might need to keep records of open files, but if you do this properly, you could open them once and close them all when your app closes or if the user closes some window.

on openSomeFIle
  open file gFile
  // do stuff
end openSomeFile