Lion & Xcode 3.2.6

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 21 07:38:14 EDT 2011

Hi Gerry,

Usually, that error appears if you haven't selected a platform in the standalone builder. It probably means that XCode isn't even involved yet. If the error still occurs after selecting the iOS platform in the standalone builder, try an older version of LiveCode (4.6.1).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com