Lion & Xcode 3.2.6

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 21 06:48:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

It is possible to use mutliple versions of XCode next to each other, but XCode seems to stop working at some point, while you keep upgrading to newer system versions. You should be able to install multiple SDK's though. If you're lucky, you're only missing an older SDK and will be able to use LC for iOS again after installing that SDK. I think there are a few support documents on Apple's site about it.

What error do you see exactly, when you try to build a standalone for iOS?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com