[ANN] revIgniter v1.4b

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 15:23:24 EDT 2011

...I was using Text Wrangler with CSSEdit (which I like a lot) and Transmit, but as a coding numpty, I was looking for a visual, more declarative (point-and-click instead of type) toolset, with inbuilt irev language awareness, alongside HTML, Javascript and CSS.

I really like Flux and would love to see an irev-aware Flux (Andre, check it out as the early design prototypes for revImpossible http://theescapers.com/screencast/ !)

So, I went the Coda all-in-one route rather than replacing TextWrangler with TextMate. I've not got my head around it yet - not have I added the SubEthaEdit plugin, but I guess that may be out of date for the 4.6.3 version of irev anyway. Does TextMate have a plugin for .irev language awareness?
Best,
Keith..