[ANN] revIgniter v1.4b

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 19 14:34:51 EDT 2011

Coda is a great product by one of the greatest if not the greatest software
house (that publishes only for the mac). Audiom was my default music player
since Mac OS 9, now I've migrated to Grooveshark.

To edit my own LiveCode Server stuff I use Transmit + TextMate or my own
tools sometimes... FTP Commander is a quick editor for irev files but I need
to fix some stuff in it before it can be used for more serious work.