Mac OS X missing controls in the LiveCode IDE

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jul 19 13:07:47 EDT 2011

Ken,
Thanks for that link - very interesting.  A lot of the details in there are,
as you say, to do with controls that we don't have available to us natively
in Livecode but there's a couple of other issues.

The document talks about "window-frame" controls, which include various
controls that you can place in the "toolbar" which, to the user, appears to
be part of the window title bar.  Is there a way to do that in LC? The only
things I can find are ways set the decorations and the title of the title
bar.

The document also mentions that the window frame include a bottom-bar and
once again, I can't find any mention of how to implement that in the docs.

I can imagine that both of these could be implemented with some combination
of other LC controls but am I right that there's no LC native way to
implement them?

Pete