ANN: LiveCodeErrors for iPhone

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Jul 19 12:43:38 EDT 2011

I think one way to fuck up the error dialog is to supress messages when closing stacks by script, and then an error happens. At least this was a case I had about 3 years ago. There migth have been other particular settings or behaviour that triggered it, I don't remember exactly.

And Rev error reporting is ass in general, not only when it fails to work as intendet :P