How to detect zoombox click

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jul 17 16:12:27 EDT 2011

Actually in Linux and Windows if you resize the left side (maybe the top too but I didn't check that) it also generates both messages. That means I can't reliably tell the difference between a zoombox click and resizing the left side.

Is there an Event Manager in LC? I can flushEvents but I don't know how to see them.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.