How to detect zoombox click

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jul 17 12:32:55 EDT 2011

It seems to me like LC already knows what the zoombox is supposed to do and just does it. I was hoping there would be a specific message generated for it.

Maybe they just did the expected behavior instead of generating a message.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.