Nested behaviors

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jul 15 14:41:44 EDT 2011

I'm not sure if I should expect this to work or not, but it doesn't!

I have a custom column behavior for a datagrid column that contains an
option menu.  The option menu has a behavior set for it.  In the custom
column behavior FillInData handler, I dispatch a message to the option menu
which should be handled by the option menu's behavior script, but it never
makes it there and the contents of the "it" variable after the dispatch are
"Unhandled".

I guess I'm in a behavior (the datagrid's custom column behavior) when I
send the message to the behavior for a different object. Am I expecting too
much of LC's behavior concept?

Pete