[ANN] alien camel in your LiveCode

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:05:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce SunnYperl.

Download today a trial version from http://sunny-tdz.com

Formerly called rev2perl, SunnYperl is an external
which embeds Perl inside your LiveCode engine.

Or in other words, you can write externals in Perl.

For Perlers, it's a LiveCode proxy:
  fast and direct access to all LiveCode objects (widgets, handlers,
properties,...)

For LiveCoders, imagine using all the libraries you want from the CPAN(*)
   plus an easy communication with Perl.

I've been using SunnYperl in the industry for years.
One of my realizations is BioArchimed,
a complex set of tools used by biologists (Cancer Research)
on a daily basis since 2003. You can read more about it on my website.

In few days, SunnYperl for MacIntel 10.6 will be available for purchase,
versions for Linux and Windows OS will follow.

Regards,

Thierry Douez
http://sunny-tdz.com - freelance developer

*  CPAN: Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
** Camel: Perl Logo