Unicode again, this time comboboxes

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Thu Jul 14 18:07:54 EDT 2011

I tried to use Unicode in comboboxes and gave up because it is a hybrid
between a button and a field. Perhaps someone else knows how to get around
the problems, but I ended up simulating a combobox by using a one-line,
no-wrap text input field and below it a list field that becomes visible when
the user clicks in the inut field. This gives me access to the text of both
fields.

Slava